Friday, July 18, 2008

77 Degrees and Sunny

For those of you who don't live in the Pacific Northwest and are either hiding out in your air conditioned hovel or roasting it up in your sweat box of a dwelling - take this!


For once in the history of mankind, Seattle is experiencing better weather than just about any other place in the US. I actually snickered, "suckerrrs" this morning while eating my cereal and watching the country's weather report. NOW who's laughing?!
For the indefinite future, you will find me and Maurice snuggled up on our backyard loungers soaking up the 74-79 degree temperatures (did I mention that there's no humidity?), book in hand.
PS - Yes, I am wearing pants in this picture, they are just khaki shorts and I am just very pale. See above reference to living in Seattle.

No comments: